The Definitive Guide to Employment Law for GPs and Practice Managers
The Good Employment Handbook, our encyclopaedia of Employment Law written especially for General Practice surgeries, offers incredibly detailed and comprehensive coverage of all the topics that an a surgery needs to know about. At the same time, it is written for clarity and ease of use. It is provided in two volumes, in an A4 size, loose-leaf format.
The handbook contains:
- Extensive background information, written with our ‘plain English’ approach to make even the most complex legal terminology and subject matter relevant and easy to understand.
- Full explanations of precedents and recent cases, along with their potential impact on your business.
- ‘Surgery Scenarios’ detailing common situations – based upon our experience – which may arise.
- Question and Answer format to provide a quick reference source for common queries.
- Step-by-step guides and checklists for various procedures.
- Detailed examples of the ‘law in action’.
- Numerous specimen letters and documents for use with surgery employees.
Posting & Packaging
Please note the product is sent in the form of two large volumes as well as a downloadable PDF.