The Definitive Guide to Health & Safety at Work Law for GPs and Practice Managers
This handbook, written specially for surgeries, will explain your obligations as an employer in respect of The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 providing you with practical guidance and injury prevention solutions to allow you to comply with the law, cut the costs of workplace injury and maintain happy and healthy staff in the surgery.
The Health & Safety at Work Law Handbook contains practical advice which will also assist in achieving CQC outcomes. For example, staff health and safety issues and infection control have proved areas of problems for surgeries. These issues are dealt with in this handbook.
The package contains:
- Introduction to Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Duty of Care to Employees and Visitors
- Drafting and Implementing a Health & Safety Policy
- Accident Reporting and Investigation
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods
- Disaster & Emergency Management
- Display Screen Equipment
- Fire and Fire Prevention
- First Aid
- Harassment at Work
- Infection Control
- Management of Health & Safety
- Manual Handling
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Pregnancy & Maternity
- Stress and Bullying
- Violence at Work
- Working Time and Working Time Regulations
- Involving Staff in Health & Safety Matters
- How to undertake a risk assessment
- Plus risk assessments for the above topics and much more.
Posting & Packaging
Please note the product is sent in two form of two large volumes as well as a downloadable PDF.